Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Dear Blog...

Oh how I have neglected you. But I've been so busy! Yes, here come the excuses...
Isn't it funny how, as mothers, we try to do EVERYTHING? A mother's guilt carries a lot of weight. And, so, I run around like a chicken with my head cut off trying to do this and that... my girls are in music and gymnastics; therapy for Liv; birthday parties and playdates. Oh yeah, and did I mention working full-time and trying to run a household? And writing a BLOG? And keeping a journal? :)
The truth is, we really don't have to do it all. And we shouldn't feel guilty when we have to say "no". Choose what's most important. Right? Right?! See...more guilt.
And on that note, I refuse to write in my journal tonight! "No!", I say. Pencils down.

No comments:

Post a Comment